Date: 26th September 2013
Time: 2:00 pm -5:00 pm
Venue: Voluntary Action Islington (VAI), 200A
Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JP
As promised at our last AGM in July and at the Welfare Reform event earlier in the year, we have scheduled our quarterly session at the above date and venue. The following will be covered during the session.
A. Short presentations:
- Healthwatch Islington- …….. Emma Whitby
“Healthwatch Islington gives local people a way to influence local
health and social care. We also provide information on health and
care services to local people”
- Working with Disability Action Islington – Liz Mercer
Liz Mercer, Disability Action in Islington will talk about the
Information & Advice Service at DAII and give an overview of
other services at DAII
- TASER rollout in Islington – by Islington Police Representative. Question/answer, discussion
B. Updates on:
- “Go Home Campaign”
- The future of Annual events such as Islington Refugee Forum, Black History Month, etc.
- LLW – Do RCOs have problem implementing the London Living Wedge?
C. General discussion & Updates from participants
D.Networking and refreshments
If you would like to attend the session, please reply to Eyasu Buba by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 02078325847