Islington Refugee Forum Aim
Our aim is to improve the quality of life of refugees in Islington by bringing together refugee community organisations, service providers and statutory bodies to promote dialogue and partnership.
News & Announcement
- Job Vacancy – Development and Fundraising Officer - Islington Refugee Forum – Job Vacancy Job Title: Development and Fundraising Officer Hours: 35 hours per week Salary: £25,520 per annum Duration: 1 year fixed contract. Continuation subject to future funding. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development and Fundraising Officer to join Islington Refugee Forum. IRF is refugee led organisation striving to improve the quality of life... Read more »
- Islington Refugee Forum Refugee Week 2016 – Report - Islington Refugee Forum (IRF) successfully delivered its yearly Refugee Week celebration. On June 21st 2016, Approximately 132 people attended representing many different communities. The event was also attended by the Mayor of Islington, Islington council staff, and Islington’s Youth Council MPs. Refugee week this year was particularly unique as it took place in... Read more »
- How to develop an effective fundraising strategy / Training Session/ 25 August 2016 - Dear Colleague, Islington Refugee Forum in conjunction with the Refugee Council’s Supporting RCOs project and Council of Somali Organisations is delighted to invite you to attend a training session on how to develop an effective fundraising strategy. Benefits to you: The primary objective of this course is to provide participants with information and guidance on... Read more »
- INFORMATION SHARING - Islington Digital Champions Sign up to become a local Digital Champion and help others benefit from going online. Islington Council is looking for local employees and residents to volunteer to become digital champions and help residents gain new digital and online skills to make their lives easier. Going online can make a real difference... Read more »
- INFORMATION SHARING - Personal & Professional Courses at the Refugee Council Refugees Into Jobs at the Refugee Council is offering Personal and Professional courses for refugee professionals: Deloitte advanced employability course – 3 days, one day a week – 14th, 21st & 28th April 2016 Managing Personal and Professional Change – 3 days, one day a week... Read more »