Islington Refugee Forum Aim
Our aim is to improve the quality of life of refugees in Islington by bringing together refugee community organisations, service providers and statutory bodies to promote dialogue and partnership.
News & Announcement
- How to develop an effective fundraising strategy / Training Session/ 25 August 2016 - Dear Colleague, Islington Refugee Forum in conjunction with the Refugee Council’s Supporting RCOs project and... Read Full Story
- INFORMATION SHARING - Islington Digital Champions Sign up to become a local Digital Champion and help others... Read Full Story
- INFORMATION SHARING - Personal & Professional Courses at the Refugee Council Refugees Into Jobs at the Refugee... Read Full Story
- Islington Refugee Forum – Newsletter No. 11 - IRF Newsletter No. 11.
- Refugee Crisis: Speaking the Unspeakable, 3rd December 2015 – Report - Islington Refugee Forum organised a meeting on 3rd December 2015 concerning the Refugee Crisis. It... Read Full Story