Islington Refugee Forum Aim
Our aim is to improve the quality of life of refugees in Islington by bringing together refugee community organisations, service providers and statutory bodies to promote dialogue and partnership.
News & Announcement
- Come and join us to celebrate Refugee Week 2017 - Islington Refugee Forum in partnership with Islington Council would like to cordially invite you to celebrate Refugee Week on the 20th June 2017 at Islington Assembly Hall from 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. Refugee Week 2017 is part of a nation-wide celebration that will be held on 19-25 June 2017 to celebrate and promote... Read more »
- Invitation to IRF Refugee Week first planning meeting - Islington Refugee Forum (IRF) is delighted to invite you to attend our first planning meeting for Refugee Week from 19- 25th June 2017. The meeting will take place on 12th April 2017 from 3.00-5.00pm, at VAI- 2nd Floor, Room No 5, 200A Pentonville Road, N1 9JP.
- IRF Newsletter 30 March 2017 - IRF Newsletter 30 March 2017
- Islington Refugee Forum Refugee Week 2016 – Report - Islington Refugee Forum (IRF) successfully delivered its yearly Refugee Week celebration. On June 21st 2016, Approximately 132 people attended representing many different communities. The event was also attended by the Mayor of Islington, Islington council staff, and Islington’s Youth Council MPs. Refugee week this year was particularly unique as it took place in... Read more »
- How to develop an effective fundraising strategy / Training Session/ 25 August 2016 - Dear Colleague, Islington Refugee Forum in conjunction with the Refugee Council’s Supporting RCOs project and Council of Somali Organisations is delighted to invite you to attend a training session on how to develop an effective fundraising strategy. Benefits to you: The primary objective of this course is to provide participants with information and guidance on... Read more »